Sunday, October 15, 2006

A little premature..

So, I thought we had this potty training thing down... I don't know why I thought from just one victorious feat in the bathroom would be life long and accident free.. But I just did... And I was just wrong. Now, you may ask what was the telling factor that made me realize I was premature in my potty training assessment...? It was the trail of pee and the poop at the bottom of the stairs... yep, that'll just scream "I'm not potty trained". We have not yet given up... we will not give up... I'm hoping the good Lord hears my prayers and potty trains Brayden... if not, he's sleeping outside.

2 comments:

The Belgianos said...

Potty training sucks!!! We had the carpets cleaned after Trey was potty trained. We went through our share of accidents but somehow it all worked out. It's great that he is potty trained but, I am constantly on my knees cleaning pee all over the floor, walls, toilet, anything that may have been laying near the toilet at the time. Boys are messy and that part is not much fun.

Carey & Family said...

I can agree with the potty training sucks theory! I have been changing diapers for 8 years. It seems as though Matthew will never be potty trained! But then I also know that he won't go to school in diapers.