
We spent the most of this day relaxing... We all went swimming in the morning
, ate lunch in the room, and took afternoon naps... (they did... I went to the pool and laid out!!! It was marvelous!) Tony had expressed interest in wanting to go out for seafood sometime while we were there... We decided this would be the best night. We went to Angel's, a seafood buffet. The buffet left a lot to be desired... like good food... but we had a great time! After dinner, Tony and Brayden started taking pictures... attempting to come up with all sorts of faces... The one of them on the bottom center is an imitation of Brayden's mad face. Lately when Brayden starts getting an attitude, Tony and I imitate him and walk around pouting saying "this is a mad face... I'm mad!" He almost always snaps Brayden out of his attitude and gets him laugh.Bryce and I soon jumped in with the picture taking... We all ended up on one side of the table making ridiculous faces and laughing nonstop!! It was a great family moment and one of the best on the trip!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment