Friday, December 16, 2005

PRAYER REQUEST

I blog with a heavy heart tonight. My grandmother has been taken to the hospital and initial test results confirm double pneumonia and congestive heart failure. She has been sick for quite awhile. My mother has been caring for her every weekend for the past 2 years. My uncles are her doctors. Please pray that the Lord would give them clarity and wisdom with the steps that they need to take and the treatment to follow. Please pray for my mother as she sits with my grandmother and tries to calm her nerves and her own. Please pray for my grandfather and he is older and feeble as well. I ultimately pray that the Lord would intervene and heal her. My grandmother has such a gentle spirit and a loving heart. There is truly no one like her. I covet your prayers.

No comments: