Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day with Daddy.

Brayden has been whining a lot lately. I'm not sure if it's the age, personality, cry for attention, etc-etc... but what I do know is that whining drives my crazy. I'm trying extremely hard to be patient. Trying. I'm thinking that "this too shall pass". We have read the Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman and concluded long ago that Brayden is a quality time kid. He loves to be around you, loves his undivided attention, does not like to play alone, etc. Trying to narrow the whining issue and just because it would be fun, Tony and Brayden went to see a movie and out to eat by themselves today! Brayden loves spending time with Tony. I'm sure it thrilled him even more that he didn't even have to share him with me or Bryce today. They had a great time. Has his whining ceased? no. Did it thrill his heart to spend time with his daddy? absolutely. And his smiling face in this picture? Whining doesn't seem so bad... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOw fun. We need to start doing one on one time too. Great idea.