The Next "BILLY GRAHAM"! Brayden is becoming so much fun! He's always been fun but the "personality" is really starting to pour out of him. I've read that a toddler can learn up to 25 new words a day. And Brayden could be right on the mark. Tony is rather pleased that it seems his favorite word is "Amen" with an extra emphasis on the "A". It almost sounds as if he's singing it. He loves to pray before meals and at bedtime and joyfully sing "Amen" at the end. What music to our ears! It's amazing to us that at 19 months, our son is learning the art of worship, the art of prayer. I'm sure that God sits on His throne and smiles down at Brayden's heartfelt Amens! I only pray that his sweet innocence stays for many years to come.
Other than his new found word, Brayden is terrorizing the house, throwing balls everywhere, emptying every cabinet, chasing Abby aimlessly through the house and wrestling on the floor with Dad. What a joy he is!
We just returned home from youth camp last week. What a long and exhausting week. Tony was amazing and did a tremendous job. We are all very proud of him. We've been enjoying quiet family time this week and returning to the "grind" of daily life.
Our house is slowly being transformed into a home as Tony is hopefully working on the bathroom as we speak.
This should be a good weekend. Tony and I are going on a "date" tonight and we are spending time as a family tomorrow! We are blessed, what a wonderful family!
Friday, June 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelly,
He is absolutely adorable!! I'm sure you are so proud of what a wonderful boy he is turning out to be (which, by the way, I'm sure is a reflection of his parents!!). It's great to hear from you.
Amy Payne (Cortner)
Post a Comment