Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ugh...

It's been a long week.. a long couple of weeks. So tonight the boys and I skipped church and went to Target... ahhh...
Upon getting home, I sent the boys upstairs to brush their teeth. I sat on the couch. All was well. I was thinking to myself... I can't believe they are old enough to do this! How great...

I went upstairs to check on them... Brayden was finished. Bryce was brushing his teeth...
..but with the toothbrush that I use to scrub the toilet. EEK... SO GROSS!

ok, so I guess they aren't quite ready to do everything independently.

6 comments:

Maddie said...

EEEEWWWW!!
Thats Discusting!!
-Maddie-

MP said...

haha that is really gross! thanks for updating your blog. I love reading it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so awesome (as long as he did not get sick) and hilarious! What a great story to tell his wife some day:)

Carey & Family said...

How funny! Hope to get to see you guys soon! Matthew misses Brayden and talks about him often!

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you'd actually posted anything since Christmas! I'd given up on you.

Ummm...i ditto what Maddie said. Discusting! ;)

jill.mayer said...

Add Hamilton Village to your list of blogs! Girl, it's on mine already. man....