4 to 40. 4 is the number of hours I worked out of the house without kids two weeks ago. 40 is the number that I now work out of the house. I went back to work, took a full time job, took the plunge.
I wasn't looking. The right opportunity just sorta found me. Yet, quite an adjustment.
This is the first time in 5 years that I've worked full time. The first time Bryce has been in day care. The first time I haven't seen my kids in the morning time (I leave before they wake up)... so how's it going? good. great job, great people. I DO miss my kids. I'm hoping there's a happy medium somewhere... For the time being, Tony and I are confident this is where God wants us. And it's a fabulous company, amazing supervisor and great peers.... did i mention though that I miss my kids? I really do think the positive side is that I make so much more of a concerted effort to just be with him, read to them, play with them, love on them. SO in many ways, I feel like working has enabled me to better parent them...if that makes sense...
I plan to return to blogging... as soon as I catch up on sleep. :)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment