

Happy 4th Birthday to my eldest son! 4 short years ago, I stood in the kitchen overcome with excitement, joy, nervousness, anxiety and fear that your arrival was quickly approaching. It seems like just yesterday and at the same time I don't remember a time without you. Over the last year, you have grown tremendously, accomplishment many new tasks, conquered many fears, and acquired new skills. I am proud of you. Not just for these things...but for the joy that you exude, your amazing spirit, and your unrelentless perservance. You have loved your baby brother unconditionally and continue to teach him things everyday. You have learned to share your toys, love your friends, and the differences with right/wrong. More importantly, you have learned more this year about who Jesus is. You have an uncanny wit, a gentle heart, and an undeniable amazing smile. It is my joy and privledge my sweet boy to be your mother... to love you wholeheartedly. I pray that over this next year that you continue to grow into the "big boy" that God has called you to be. I long for the day that you come to a saving knowledge of Jesus. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me proud.
Happy Birthday son... !

- Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment