Tuesday, November 08, 2005


HALLOWEEN

Ok, so Brayden may have been the cutest cowboy I've ever seen.. And yes, I've very biased because he is MY son. I'm sure all mothers think their kids was the cutest.... whatever they were for Halloween. We had a blast. These pics were taken before leaving for the fall festival at church. The bottom pic is a picture of Brayden with Madison. Madison is the daughter of one of my high school youth group friends and also the associate pastors daughter! Isn't she adorable. Brayden's first girlfriend! I do have actual pics of Halloween night but have yet to have them developed. Brayden was a hoot. He and Evan went trick or treating together. They both ran from house to house and as clearly as the possibly could shouted "trick or treat" at each house. How adorable. Tony was at school so was unable to witness Brayden's first trick or treating. I'm sure there will be many more... this one was just so priceless! I love every minute, every memory, every "first" . It's neat seeing your child learn about holidays, traditions, and "life" in general. Precious!

No comments: